Saturday 21 November 2009

Can You Help

Dear Sir/Madam
I am a power chair user and have recently completed the Lands End 2 John O’Groats Challenge, which provided me with an incredible opportunity to push myself and test my endurance

My reason for writing to you is I am exploring creating a Social Enterprise Company to provide such experience to other power chair users and have engaged the services of an Enterprise Coach from TEDCO to advise and help me expand my idea
As part of my research, I have devised a short questionnaire for power chair users to complete to ascertain the level of demand for this experience
I was wondering if your organisation would assist me in disseminating the questionnaires and collecting the response. I know it is a big ask, but without support from organisations such as yours it is going to be difficult to assess the feasibility.

If you could let me know if you could be of assistance in any way, even if you can’t, you maybe able to suggest an alternative way to collect such information.

Please follow the links below
My Blog

TEDCO

http://www.tedco.org/business-centres/tedco-business-centre-south-shields
I look forward to hearing from you in due course

Kind regards
Mary Laver

No comments:

Post a Comment